Global Industrie Lyon exceeded all expectations in 2019, illustrating the success of the exhibition and the satisfaction it generates among professionals.
After the cancellation of the 2020 edition due to the coronavirus crisis, they will undoubtedly have huge expectations and be eager to make up for this blank year for exhibitions!
- 80 % professionals, 16 % school students and 4 % job seekers
- 47.6 % were decision-makers, 20.7 % designers and 12.7 % users
- 46.2 % worked in SMEs, 21.4 % in micro-businesses, 19.7 % in midcaps, 7.8% in large companies and 4.8% in start-ups
- 66% had not come to any of the four exhibitions since at least 2015, and only 16 % had been present in 2018
- 96% of visitors were satisfied with their participation
- 77% participated in purchasing decisions
- 96% judged the synergy created by Global Industrie to be successful
- 95% considered that the event represents a dynamic showcase for industry and 88% that it is an important event for the profession
- 67% intended to come back again in 2020 in Paris
- 57% had come with an investment project and 84% of them found the means to concretize at the show
20 % of the 40,800 visitors to Global Industrie were 20% school students and job seekers. A remarkable performance for a professional event.
Make no mistake: industry is attractive, modern, environmentally friendly… and a tremendous source of jobs!
Credit for this performance must go in particular to Global Industrie Campus which dedicated 1 000 m² of floor space to education, training and employment, to put companies in contact with their future employees. An initiative which will be renewed in 2021… together with several other initiatives aimed at the general public to be announced shortly on this website!