Contrary to preconceived ideas, French industry is a teeming breeding ground for jobs, many of which unfortunately too often remain unfilled. To meet companies’ growth requirements, Global Industrie therefore offers a service entirely dedicated to employment, training and the attractiveness of jobs in industry.
- Log in to the My Campus app and submit your job, internship and sandwich course offers. They will be visible to everyone.
- Register for our job dating program: this completely free service allows you to have a reception counter for a day during the exhibition and easily meet your future employees. The meetings are scheduled in advance via the app.
- NEW: take advantage of your visit to Campus to come and meet HR solution providers. They will be there right next to the Campus to facilitate your visit to the exhibition.
- Create your My Campus profile both to make yourself visible to recruiters and to consult all the offers available and apply for them!
- Register for job dating using the app and meet your future employer easily at the exhibition.
Completely dedicated to employment and meetings between recruiters and job seekers, this area will allow you to:
- Carry out your job dating, scheduled in advance or not
- Consult or submit CVs and job offers
- Take part in spontaneous meetings
The 15 essential places for a successful visit: machines in operation, robots, virtual reality, stands manned by partners and professional associations… a dedicated trail for you to discover industry and its professionals!
Four thematic visitor trails to discover the exhibition in greater depth: Smart Tech, Robotics, Know-How and Production Tools
From a dedicated stand at the exhibition, we invite you to follow the training of young apprentices at the next global Worldskills event.
A unique opportunity both to talk young people undergoing training and to learn first-hand about their jobs. You will also be able to ask their coach any questions!
Your essential tool to prepare for your visit